Re: [T3] MC/brake lines

In a message dated 10/22/01 6:20:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jadney@vwtype3.org writes:

<< Your last sentence tells you that the rear brakes still are adjusted
 too loose. I remain suspicious of the angled slots in the adjusters. >>

Ahhhh! I'm pretty sure they are adjusted correctly, but with the symptoms it
really does seem my problem is what you all have been saying. But I had the
local Aircooled shop give them a adjustment, he knows what he is doing and
always does a good job on my air and watercooled.  The reason I took it to
the shop was I got fed up with trying to adjust them, I havent done it many
times before but BOY can it be frustrating!!

Why would my ebrake work so well with just a couple of clicks, if they are
out of adjustment?

I'll do it again myself.  Has to be the problem....

Jeremy
67sqbk
Tacoma