Re: [T3] Dash speakers

On 22 Oct 2001, at 8:25, Dana Hall wrote:

> The dash speaker is a 4" x 6". You can purchase a good replacement
> from radio shack.

I think that's the right size for the late (71-3) dash, but I think the
earlier speakers are actually smaller, more like 3 x 5. RS is still a
good place to look for replacements.

I have good replacements for the late speakers, but they are
nothing fancy.

Whatever you have, the best thing to do is to take the old one out
and take it with you when you try to buy a replacement.