Re: [T3] Dist. & Coil ???'s

On 22 Oct 2001, at 14:45, Erick Williams wrote:

> I have a question for any of you about my 68 fasty.
> When connecting the coil to the dist, I know to put
> the condesor wire to the (-) side on the coil and the
> the red fat wire off the body goes to the + side of
> the generator. there are three other wires. 1 black, 1
> green and the oil pressure. I have the oil one marked
> so that is okay. What color goes on the (+) if the
> coil? Green or black?

Black. I think the green one is the GF (generator field) wire.

> By the way anyone know where a Wiring harness is on
> the net?

If you want a wiring diagram you should buy a Bentley. If you
actually want a replacement harness, there are companies who
sell them, but they are a LOT of work to replace and the result is
usually not as good as fixing the one you've got.