[T3] oil leak!! help!!

I have a oil leak on the left side of my car. I thought it was the valve
cover untill I installed a new one, still leaking.  I think it is comming
from above the left cover(oil cooler?) I took a closer look and i see a wet
spot on some tin above the valve cover.  It is dripping down on my heat
exchangers and smoking bad as it burns.  Im not accually dripping a
significant amout of oil, but it is enough to smoke when dripping on the heat
exchanger.  As I come to a stop the smoke enters the cabin and I then have to
roll all the windows down.  But its not effecting the performance of my
engine, it is running excelent. Could this be a leaky oil cooler or seals?
any suggestions are helpful.

Jeremy
67sqbk
Tacoma