[T3] Type 3 Tach

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Hi all!

We made a type 3 tach about seven years ago because they were so hard to find. And we wanted somthing that matched all the gauges. If anyone is interested in seeing pictures of it, let us know and we'll send some pictures to you. I can make about four more but I need fuel housing to produce these. And it's hard to find good chrome bezels.

Chris & Arlene
67 sqbk
90 GTI

</x-charset>