Re: [T3] MC/brake lines

In a message dated 10/19/01 1:00:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

<< Odd though if he only changed the master cylinder - the brakes shouldn't
 have needed any more adjustment after than before!  It sounds more like
 bleeding problems or a faulty M/C. >>

I had replaced alot of parts, both rear wheel cylinders, shoes, MC and a
couple of brakes lines(ones that needed it).  the car has been sitting for 2
years or so. the reason for the put down was the brakes needed work, it just
took me 2 years to tinker with the brakes. I had distractions...I need to get
under my car agian, i tryed yesterday but my aptartment mngr told my i coulnt
work on my car on the property

there has got to be air in the system, i though it might be coming straight
in to the MC.  if it is, wouldnt i  need to bleed just about all of the fluid
out in order to even reach the air which might be coming in the MC? if fluid
comes out of my bleeder valves couldnt there still be air on its way through
the lines mabey?

I cant find anyleaks anywhere, but i havent looked at the MC in a few days,it
may be leaking.  but then again my reservoir is still full

Jeremy
67sqbk