Re: [T3] '66 fasty progress

<x-flowed>Wow Russ!!!
You can blow 120 psi with your mouth! I thought you just had some
heart problems! : ) Are'nt you suppost to be taking it easy? Sorry to
be your mother but someone on the list has to!
later,
jesse
71 fi squareback

Russ wrote:
I blew towards the engine from the tank end. It was clear. Now I tried to
blow into the tank, and could get nothing through. Even at 120 PSI!!!!!
Looks like I pull the tank tomorrow.