Fwd: Re: [T3] No gas from fuel pump EFI

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

Subject: Re: [T3] No gas from fuel pump EFI
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:40:48 -0500
From: Russ Wolfe <russella@prairieinet.net>
To: Wuzmop@aol.com

On Friday 19 October 2001 08:53, Wuzmop@aol.com wrote:
> Help... I have a 73 that has been sitting for years. I have replaced the
> fuel/vacuum lines as well as dismantled the fuel pump ,caleaned it and got
> it running. No gas is pumping out of the pump, although it is getting gas
> to it. The pump runs as the bentley manual says it should. What should I do
> next? Thanks,

Are you sure you have the hoses connected properly. They will only work one
way. also, there is a pressure relief/check valve built into the pump. This
is that 3rd hose.
You didn't loose any of the rollers inside the pump did you? Or shear the
little pin in the motor shaft that drivers the pump impeller?

--
Russ Wolfe
'71 Fastback AT

Russ Wolfe