Re: [T3] MC/brake lines

In a message dated 10/18/01 6:17:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jradney@facstaff.wisc.edu writes:

<< Given everything you say, I still think the rear brakes are not yet
 adjusted right. I suspect that you need to tighten them up pretty
 tight while you turn the wheel alternately in both directions. This
 will center the shoes; I suspect that they're both loose and off
 center so that as you adjust them out they touch quickly and you
 stop adjusting.

I am sure they are adjusted correctly, I got so frustrated adjusting them and
no improvement, so I took it to the local VW shop and they did another
adjustment.

 And, just to make sure, did you know that there are 2 adjusters on
 each wheel? You have to adjust both (all 4, actually)
 independently.

I knew:)

.....this sucks

Jeremy