[T3] Pop goes the lock cylinder!

Hey all, last night at the bar I was unlocking my car to show one of my buds the engine and my door lock cylinder turned funny and then popped out right into my hand (explitive). Before I go try and fidle around with it and mess it up even more are there any sugestions any of you guys can give. (Dont really have the money to take it to the shop, I spent it all on beer.)
              Thanks Agian for the help,
                          Jonathan
69FASTY