Re: [T3] Need the time???

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Hey Guys and Gals
I finanally got to take my clock apart and cleaned the contact that comes
apart with no success. Does anyone knows where I could get another one or I
some
one trades these ( good ones for used ones for a fee)? Does anyone know
where it would
be best to send it to you for a look, maybe a clock repair shop or eletronic
repairs? It looks great just does not work.
Thanks
David&Sylvia
67 Fastback

</x-charset>