RE: [T3] worn link pins

http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cgi-bin/wwshowpn.cgi?PN=111598001Z

Here's the Z-bar parts on Wolfsburg West.  I'm not an expert on the
Beetle version, but I do know it's slightly different.  The large bell
bumpers will work for T3 but are not identical.  From the pic it looks
like several other bumpers/guides/dampers will work.  Nothing that
looks like a T3 "bushing" is in the pic. though.  Phillip is missing
the cylindrical steel/rubber/steel 3/4" x 2" long bushing for the
crook of the Z.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR

> paste
Actually Jim, the rubber bushings for these are not
hard to find... Wolfsburg West makes them. The are the
same set up as used on 67-68 Beetles too.
www.wolfsburgwest.com