[T3] Im Back! and so is that winter Gas!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Im back, new ISP and email address...  topnotch@nycap.rr.com

Just got back from vacation in Virginia, 1500 miles in 5 days in the Square!
Other than a torn rubber coupler on the fresh air system no problems at all!

HOWEVER... the winter blend of gas their using this season in the northeast
and mid altlantic this season is CRAP!  it was REALLY obvious that they just
switched over... add 20 degrees to the running temp of the engine and
subtract about 10-15% of the horsepower!!
    It really has me concerned that if Im going to Idaho next summer that I
may run into other blends of gas that will be detremental to my engine, at
least at the speeds I drive, when I get to certain parts of the country... I
remember the problems with CA gas a few years back with it attacking the
older rubber seals.

Keith