[T3] poor running under load

I wrote a couple a weeks ago about my 72 FI
Squareback. Thanks to everyone that had advice.  Kris,
that was a great tip on Gary at G&S,he is going to
check out my car on Monday. I still haven't figured
out the problem. The advance on my distributor seems
to working fine, it reads 30. Jim, the manual used is
the Bentley, but I was wondering if I am missing
something because you said that 72 was unique and I am
reading that 72 & 73 are same? When the rebuild was
done a super stock cam was used, would that affect the
fuel injection system? I appreciate the patience as I
learn about my car that is becoming a passion even
though I haven't really driven it much for the 6
months that I have owned it.Thanks, Layne