[T3] Hi all...newbie member...

Hi all;

I am looking for my first Type 3.

I have owned a nice older bug in the past (european import, very clean, low miles) and would like to get back into it with a Square purchase. I am finding the looking a bit lean right now, and would appreciate any suggestions people may have. I can be emailed privately, if this is off the topics for the list.

I would love a car in very good to excellent condition to use as 2-car daily driver. I like in Portland, OR and am willing to travel if the right car is around. A nice old original would suit me just fine.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated, and thanks for the wonderful list so far...

regards,
jim wallace
portland,or, usa