[T3] "bak-e-lite" carb spacers

I'm rebuilding the stock solex PDSIT's on a friends
squareback, and I've noticed the previous owner
removed the stock spacers between the intake manifold
and the carbs. I've told my friend thier purpose, and
now he's panic stricken that his carbs will vapour
lock (rightly so). Is there anyone out there with a
spare set of these they would be willing to part with
for a fair price? If so, contact me directly with your
price, and address and i'll send you some money.
Thanks,
Marc

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!