Re: [T3] General notes

Hey Mike,
I just wanted to say i am happy for you. I have been following all of
the troubles and adventures you have had over the last several months,
and i am happy to see you are finally having sucess. I would think by
now you have become fairly grizzled and quite a mechanic on your car.
You are true
testimony to what this list is about. Three cheers for Mike!
later,
jesse
71 fi squareback
secretly watching you every move! : )

Mike wrote:
Just did a long drive to DC (car packed with junk, including a marble
tabletop that must weigh 100 lbs at least) and after the traditional
hour
and a half of traffic getting out of the city: Got to DC on one tank of
gas.
An 8.5 gallon refill after 239 miles of driving. 28MPG!

Got to DC and click, the engine shut right off just like it should.

It's a wonder.

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 SQBK