RE: [T3] remote oil cooler locations

<x-charset iso-8859-1>http://www.icbm.org/erkson/ttt/engine/full_flow_oil_system/full_flow.htm
Changing oil is no different.  However, for my personal system I must prime
the oil pump by pouring some fresh oil into the line from the pump to the
filter (disconnected at filter end).

   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/