[T3] remote oil cooler locations

Howdy,

It's been a while since I've posted.  There have been
some changes to the Square -- it's a 2270 T4 engine
now, plus a lot of goodies.  One of the goodies I have
is an oil cooler.

Where's a good location for flow and a short length of
tubing (ie, no fron bumper mounting)?  Anyone have any
pictures on the web of their location?  How do you
change the oil with one of these?

TIA,
Steve