RE: [T3] FI Pins

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have contacted Amp in respect to ECU connectors. They are asking for
pictures and more description for this part. I have dealt with Amp and
similar large electronic companies in the past, and found that parts like
this if available are usually available for free as sample if requested.
What I need to find the availability of these connector's is some pictures.
I have included parts of my communication with Amp now called "Tyco's".
E-mail me some pic's as I have no digital camera and I will forward them to
Tycos for you.
Peter Legault
1973 Square 1600 FI/Auto

-
On Monday 08 October 2001 14:10, Craig and/or Denise Woolston wrote:
> Does anyone have a source for the FI connector pins?  I'm interested in
> both the ECU and Injector sides of the wiring harness.

I gave a ECU connector with a short piece of harness to someone, but I don't
remember who.

--
Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org

Copy to Amp or Tyco's follows

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support
center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours we will assume your issue
has been resolved.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
Volkswagen Electronic Control Unit Connector

Suggested Answer
At 10/11/2001 11:36 AM we wrote - Hello Peter, I spoke to engineering and
was informed they would need more information. It will probably be our
Junior Timer or Junior Power Timer product line. If you could supply
pictures of the connector via e-mail, 3 or 4 views, this would help id the
part number.

Question
Can you please advise if you can supply new (or old stock) connectors used
on 1965 through 1973 Volkswagen Type 3 Electronic Control units  "ECU".
It is my understanding these connectors were manufactured by Amp for
Bosch D-Jetronic fuel injected systems used in these and other cars.
Thank you
Peter Legault

</x-charset>