Re: [T3] SOLVED! Hard Starting (6V) (kinda long)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Ah aint trouble shooting fun! I think you have only three options. All the
early pre 68 ignitions are prone to this problem where the fiberboard gives
up the guts, springs and metal parts. You can locate a nos switch, you can
switch to a later style as some have done here or you can reroute an
aftermarket switch. All are fairly involved but work. I have also seen
people take compleet columes that have good switches and have them keyed.
Why the trouble? A nos switch may fetch between$200-$300. Good luck.
Jason