[T3] Engine Rebuild in Australia

Hi Guys,

My name is Damian and I live in Australia I am just about to rebuild my
1600 squareback motor and wanted some advice on what size
pistons/sleeves, crank and cam to put in it, for best performance that
is and maximum reliability.

I will be running dual solex 32PDSIT's in it and a bosch 009 also I have
a monza exhaust for it.

The car is and will be used for everyday driving, but I would like it to
have grunt but no overheating problems or other problems.

What are some non standard proven configurations that provide both
performance and reliability using the standard volksy twin port heads
and block?

If anyone can advise I greatly appreciate it..

Thanks in advance

Damian