Re: Horibble noise from Fan Housing

I did forget to mention that my fastback has AC, so there are two bolts,
actually an extension of the big one with an extra pulley on it.  Both were
tight.

I will check the bolts on the back of the fan to see if they are tight, and
will put locktight on them.
Everyone,, I will let you know.. thanks for all the help.

Ralph