[T3] Later model gauges

<x-charset iso-8859-1>My speedo is just about shot.  I know that Jim and Pat (I think) rebuild
speedos, but I'm more interested in putting in later model gauges if they
will fit and wire up okay (like Toby's squareback).

Does anybody know if this is a "plug and play" swap or are their wiring
differences between them?  (I don't have the later model schematics to
compare to my 68). If so, does anyone have some for sale?

If these gauges won't work, how much to rebuild them or buy a refurbed unit?

Thanks in advance,

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)