Re: [T3] Blinkers

On 9 Oct 2001, at 12:54, SNAPHENGER@aol.com wrote:

>  Yes all four blinkers go on like flashers now. I tried to follow
> a schematic but the early wiring and a late steering column has
> left me with this problem. The car is now 12 volt and the relays
> are still 6volt. could that be the problem?

Your very valuable 6V flasher relay will be quickly destroyed by
running it on 12V so I would get that fixed first. There are people
out there who will pay darly for a good 66 6V blinker relay.

The TS switch just makes the necessary connection from the relay
to the chosen TS bulbs. If all the bulbs work regardless of switch
position, then there is another path that is always connected.
Normally the TS switch chooses one side or the other, or the
hazard switch chooses both sides.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org