Re: [T3] body parts for sale

> Hi Heather. I've got some needs for my
> '71 square.
> I need the front & rear apron, front
> bumper, and probably a few things
> I haven't discovered yet. I'm in
> Portland, so shipping is not a problem.
>
>         cheers, LEW

I have the whole front clip, well and a little extra.
how much is damaged? it may be repairable...if you
really got it bad enough that your gas tank is smushed
then you will probably need the whole clip, otherwise
if it's not horrendous i'll se what I can do. I also
have and extra gas tank with the gas gauge sending
unit still attached.   sorry i dont have a rear apron
when I got the car they had taken some metal shears
and I found the rear apron in shreads in the car!!what
a shame.  I can send you pictures just let me know
what you need. If your rear end is REALLY damaged I
may have a few salvagable parts, but not much.  I may
have an extra pair of bumpers. Talk to you soon.

Heather
'71 Fastback