[T3] SDT3 Balboa meet

Last Saturday the SDT3 group decided to get together for a laid back bbq and
part swapery. Well it all went through as planned with seven members in
attendance. Special thanks to Leon. His square is still down yet he managed
to show with his Volvo and all the food! Thanks again for feeding us and the
kids.
An interesting note on the partisipants. There were four notches and two
squares, great to see so many notches in one place! As the indijestion from
the sausage dies off ;) the SDT3 group looks forward to our next meet this
Saturday. We plan to do a small cruse through a country back road, ending up
at a local VW wrecker for discount parts hunting then off to lunch in one of
San Diego Counties oldest cities, Lakeside. Should be a fun way to end the
show season. See you all there!
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1002468932901_Mvc_001s.jpg
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1002469146023_SD_Notch.jpg

Cheers