[T3] Mufflers

On the subject of mufflers,
I'm looking for a slightly used one, this is for customs reasons.

Here in Israel the customs charge by their own standards - I got charged 75$
customs for a new 36$ VW head I bought.
There is no customs on used parts.
If someone has a new muffler , preferably later type (post 71), and would be
willing to use it a little, I would pay the price of a new one.

Or else, I may finally get down to making my own Stainless muffler - I've
got the material, just not the strength or time.
Herman