Re: [T3] Right Side Mirror

On Saturday 06 October 2001 11:46, Molleston wrote:
> I found a mirror in pretty decent shape now . . .
> any tips/tricks any of you can share with me about
> putting it on the car?  Thanks!

Do you have the hole in the right side door post, by the vent wing??
If you have a squareback, it should be there.
If you do, it is just a matter of screwing it in.
If you have a fastback, and do not have the hole, you will have to make one,
and get ahold of the nut that it screws into. To put the mirror on after
aquiring the nut, you have to pull the vent wing assembly out, to reach the
backside of the door frame to install the nut.

--
Russ Wolfe
'71 Fastback AT