Re: [T3] trigger points measuring

--- Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org> wrote:
> On 3 Oct 2001, at 21:41, phil cain wrote:
>
> > --- Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org> wrote:
>
> > > I like this suggestion, but where did you get
> the
> > > .016 spec? I've never seen a spec for these....
> *******************
> > > The specks came out of the booklet for my F.I.
> > tester. It was made just for T-3 and Porsch 4 & 6
> cyl.
>
> What brand tester? Which 6 cyl Porsche would use the
> same
> tester?
>
> -
> Jim Adney
> jadney@vwtype3.org
> Madison, WI 53711-3054
> USA
> The tester is , Model 112D analyzer by Kent-Moore
Instrument Company. the operation manual is titled,
electronic fuel injection test equipment. It is for
use on all cars using Bosch "D" eletronic fuel
injection systems,VW Fast and squarebacks (from 68),
Mercedes-Benz, Saab, Volvo, Porsche 914 and the VW
411, Citroen and Renault and I like it, if I would
only believe it I would save a lot of time , I try to
be smarter than it, loose every time. Phil