[T3] 6 volt stock Solex choke element

Hi all. Just got back from 3 weeks on the road for work..... not the best
time to travel as of late.  On my travels I discovered a VW shop that had a
few ods and ends that were worth getting.  I picked up a good used, in great
condition, 6volt choke for the Solex 32 type III carbs.  Is anyone in the
group interested in it?  I paid $15 for it and that is what I will let it go
for.  I picked it up in hopes that one of you could use it.

Thanks ........  Keep um on the Road.......  Pat@Volksclocks