Re: [T3] hesitating/cutting out

A few things off the top of my head:
-All ignition components (including SP wires) in good condition?
-Trigger contacts in the distributor base clean?
-Fuel filter clean? Fuel tank screen clean?
-Do you hear any clicking from your fuel pump or FI power relays when this happens?
-Good, clean, and solid grounds in the engine compartment for the FI? ANd for the relays?
-Ignition switch good?
-The list of other things to check is probably longer, but as a last resort, you might try another ECU for your year.  The ECU is supposed to be pretty robust and reliable, but I have had two bad ones.  One of them gave me an intermittent miss/no-start condition.  I finally got a good, reliable one from Russ' junkyard parts car.

-Mark Fuhriman