Re: [T3] gas and oil coming out of exhaust

On 1 Oct 2001, at 10:32, veedub@apartment101.com wrote:

> Is it possible that I dumped all of the fuel from the fuel bowls into the
> cylinders and drowned the spark plugs (hence the gas in my exhaust)?  What
> do you suggest?  I didn't notice any gas in my oil, but I did find oil
> coming out of the tailpipe.  Was that because the gas was washing out all of
> the oil from the cylinders?

The fact that it turned over and started tells us that you did not
hydrolock your cylinders. What you saw coming out of your tailpipe
was most likely water, the most common cumbustion product,
although it was likely dirty.

I would take it for a drive and burn off the oil which apparently got in
your cylinders.