[T3] T3] Fuel Pump Relay not clicking. 34 ICT? and Fresh Air Vent??'s

Thanks Jim I'll check for the wire on the battery.  I do remember there were two wires that connected to the batterey + a big one and a little one.

As for the fresh air drain hose. I saw that there were two.  The passenger side one was disintegrating. I'll have to replace it.  What is involved in a full cleaning of the fresh air system?  Looking at the intake I can see there are pine needles in there.  Do I access this area from the trunk?  What about the big plastic box under the dash that the hoses hook up to.  Is there a way to take this out to clean it or is it not done that way?

Thanks,

Steven