Re: [T3] gas and oil coming out of exhaust

In a message dated 10/1/01 11:39:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
veedub@apartment101.com writes:

<< I noticed blue smoke (yes, oil I know)
 coming from the exhaust and major erratic ignition, so I shut her off and
 noticed that gas and oil were coming from my exhuast.  I figured that she
 was flooded a little bit,  >>
I'd say you're on the right trail. Maybe the carb float(s) got stuck allowing
gas to get to the plugs. Did you take any of the plugs out to see if they are
wet?

Tom