Re: [T3] #2 is alive and well!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Unfortunately this is not my find and it is a fellow T3 enthusiast that has
found it and most likely won't sell it. Someone we both know accidentally
leaked it's existence to me. I am trying to find out where it is at the
moment. He has not secured ownership yet and it, from what I have been told,
is still up for grabs. Finding it and buying it are two different ball games
all together. Luckily, I can afford it. Unluckily, I don't know where it is!

He did tell me it is on Earth though. That helped a lot to narrow it down. I
would have probably started my search on Mars. LOL

I take off tomorrow morning on a possible lead. After early Saturday
morning, I probably won't be back online until Monday night or Tuesday.

Best regards,
Pat D. (Running up a HUGE phone bill!)