Re: [T3] STill geting air in fuel lines.

On 29 Nov 2001, at 19:53, Mark Healey wrote:

> I should have mentioned that this only happens when it has been
> sitting for a while.  Could it be that what you describe is what is
> happening and when it cools it creates some negative pressure, pulling
> air in?

Exactly right. Here's how to check for this. Park the car normally
for the night, but go out and restart it after it has cooled completely
down, but before you go to bed. Let it run just long enough to
smooth out, less than 1 minute, so nothing really warms up.

The next morning I'll bet it starts flawlessly.