[T3] Re: [T3] "Resparked"

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I have also seen pictures of red dash T34:s and brown dash T3:s, but I

 have never seen a car with a blue dash. Do you have pictures or sales
 literature showing the blue interior? I would really love to see them.

I would also be interested in this information.

Maybe he'll consent to loan me all his Type 3 photos to scan and put up
on my website.  I have references of others that have loaned me hundreds
of photos with no problems...  ;)

Everett Barnes
everettb@thesamba.com
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/