[T3] Variant panel van pictures

Hi all,

I have just set up an online album full of pictures of the Variant Panel van
that I wrote about last week.

It is at http://photos.yahoo.com/dbaum0000

There is also another album of pictures of my '69 Type 34.

You'll never believe this BTW, but approx 10 minutes walk from the car in
the pictures I found _another one_. This one was white and beaten up, but
all of the rear windows were metal. I will take photos of it next week. By
the time I found it I had already filled up the memory of my cheapo digital
camera.

Regards,

Daniel baum