[T3] Parts orders from me.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Ive managed to delete my entire waiting folder for stuff... only wanted to
delete the over 10 day stuff!

SO.. if anyone has sent me a check for something or wants something let me
know ASAP, I will be getting the snowblower out this weekend and packing in
the T3 shed for the winter and would like to know if there any checks in the
mail before the weekend.

Ill have the stuff avail again in the spring.

Thanks!!

Keith