[T3] adjusting new carbs

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I just finished rebuilding the engine in Nadine.  I still have to set the
timing and get the "preliminary" adjustment on the dual carbs (32 PDSIT).

My question is this:  If this is a fresh rebuild, how should I attempt to
set the carbs BEFORE I start the break-in for the engine?  The current
settings were lost because I sent the throttle plates off to be rebushed.  I
have the instructions on how to synchronize them, but not how to set them
after a fresh rebuild (even the carbs are freshly rebuilt - less than 20
hours of operating time).

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)