[T3] Difference between a 67 and 68?

<x-flowed>The restoration of my 68 Fastback is comming along pretty decent.
My car is an early 68 maybe made in 67.
My question is, what are the major differences between a 67 and a 68
Fastback?
I know the FI is one, but I'll be running the earlier dual carbs.
The front bumper support is the only other thing I know of.

Being that my car is an earlyish 68 could I call it a 67?  That seems to be
the cutoff between Vintage VW's and Old VW's..

Any insight?
Chris