[T3] FOR SALE!!

<x-flowed>Okay Guys, I have decided to try and sell my Green 1970 T-III Fasty. it has
a new engine, all fuel injected and runs great!! new brakes, new tires, new
parcel tray. etc..!! All the engine tin is powder coated. all this car needs
in new seat covers, headliner, and a paintjob to be complete! I have posted
pictures here:

http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?COHOhSnerv23fXmw0GEbEgJUKGxN9AKmt6O0Uo*qqxgEOBiFFEkBQnf8qRYETd3IWLTOt1jEowxhiWbh5lmt8NetsOYEcGempVsdWiFC3i8Dxq5UvctR4EQ1sdvZ2AeS

cut and paste that in your browser. if that doesnt work I will mail you
pictures directly. Just mail me directly @  killer70vw@msn.com

The engine has 3800 miles on it. all the guages have been restored and has a
working clock. all new shifter parts. the transmission has been gone
through. nice header and nice heater boxes!!

I am asking $3500 for it. but if you are on the list i will give it away for
$3000 I have ALL REciepts for basically everything! I am hoping to sell this
fast! Please let me know! I am in Layton, UT near Salt Lake City!! If you
know anyone Let them know too!!

cheers!
   Jason