Re: [T3] '68-'69 NOS FI Harness on ebay

<x-charset iso-8859-1>On Sunday 25 November 2001 11:44, Greg Irick wrote:
> Hey all you FI guys, here is a rare find for you FI men.  The seller says
> it is NOS and the picture shows the VW parts box but I don't see the
> control unit plug so if you are interested you may want to email him and
> ask questions.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598236633
>&r=0&t=0

It looks right, I can see the ECU connector underneath on the left, towards
the center. You don't get all of it with a new harness. Part of it is held on
with screws.
The big rubber boot is for the cold start relay I think, so it is for a
'68-'69.
Good piece. I hope someone on the list gets it.

--
Russ Wolfe
'71 Fastback AT