Re: [T3] Marker lights, should'nt they stay on?

Well I guess Ill throw my two cents in here now too. What I was told was
that the side markers were set up differently in different countries, for
there laws. In my experience the amber and white turn signals were used as
parking signals. The way they were supposed to work is when the car is shut
off and the parking lights on, you turn the switch to whatever side is
towards the street. It will constantly stay on like a regular parking light.
The orange lensed side markers were used as turn signals. With the ignition
on when you flip the turn signals on they flashed as well.

Erik
65 &66 fastback
62 ghia (for sale)
00 new beetle