Re: [T3] Where can I find Euro style headlight lens

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I have 3 complete headlight setups like the glass your looking for its
from
> a 1966 vw bug that i parted out, I can ship you the glass If you want to
> e-mail me at lowrider-ish@kscable.com.

'66 bug has sloping lights - no good for a Type 3 (unless the bug has had
later fenders fitted or is '67 model or later ).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------