[T3] WesternWashington Salvage Yard Find

Hey folks(especially Western Washington State listees),
My son and I were coming back Westport Wa, checking boneyards on the way. Stopped at Harbour Salvage Company, about 10 miles inland on hywy105, found 2 Type 3s;
- '69 Fastback, has pop-outs and an automatic.
- Late Variant, has pop-outs, MT and an aftermarket dual carb set-up.
Both cars have been sitting in the woods and have significant cancer, but there appear to be many salvagable small parts still there.
Unfortunately I don't have time or storage space to pick these cars over properly and this yard will probably crush these 2 this winter.

Tom Hay
'72 Vagrant Variant (dual carb, MT)
'72 Beige Variant (FI, MT, the 4yo calls it "Whitey")