[T3] AT to MT and FI to Carbs conversion

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well I am just about done with the squareback.
 I have everything put back together with the exception of the motor being
in. I mounted the new wheels today as well as the quick shifter.I installed
new bushings ,a new clutch cable , and rebuilt the pedal assembly. All is
well so far.
I will be installing the motor tonight but still have to finish the carbs.

I chose to remove the FI and install the dual Solexes that I have.
I plan to refurbish the FI system for reinstallation at a later date. Upon
removal I noticed alot of breaks and possible shorts . I have some other
harnesses that I can harvest wires from.

I was gonna install new caliper pads but the ones I bought are for the
larger late calipers.
My brake lines look ok but I was thinking of replacing all the metal lines
soon just to be safe and installing the SS flex lines instead of the rubber
hose lines. Ive heard that it gives a better pedal and stopping power.
Opinions??

Later - Bryan
www.mvwe.org

</x-charset>