[T3] heat!

After 3 winters on the road, I finally got a pair of
heater boxes. All is good, except that there is
nowhere to hook up the heater cables to the boxes???
so the heat is constantly cooking me. My car is a 67
and the heater boxes came from a 64. What am I
missing? Does anyone have photos of this area? All 4
of my repair manuals show the view of the opposite
side of the heater box that the cable connects to. Grrrrrrr...