Re: [T3] Marker lights, should'nt they stay on?

In a message dated 11/23/01 11:49:01 AM Central Standard Time,
shackedup@home.com writes:

<< Subj:     Re: [T3] Marker lights, should'nt they stay on?
 Date:  11/23/01 11:49:01 AM Central Standard Time
 From:  shackedup@home.com (shackedup)

 On my 63 they light up with the ignition 'on' as well.

 Andre

 > > My side marker lights only work when the ignition is
 > > off, and only one at a time, and only when I push the
 > > turn signal lever.

 They are supposed to work one at a time, the left one when the turn signal
lever is
signaling left and right one when the turn signal lever is signaling right. I
don't remember about whether they work with the ignition both on and off.

Don Garies
dgaries808@aol.com